I’ve been obsessed with this recipe lately and HAD to share. It pairs amazing with my daily big green salad (see this blog for more details). Let’s get into the recipe:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 whole lemon)
- One garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mince one large garlic clove, using a garlic press, directly into a glass jar.
- Measure and add in dried oregano, salt and ground black pepper.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze out all of the juice from both halves. Strain the seeds if you don’t have a lemon squeezer :)
- Pour the lemon juice into the jar with the garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour in a 1/2 cup of good quality olive oil.
- Shake it up and enjoy!
Hope you enjoy! xx
Recipe from: simplyscratch.com