I found the most amazing eggplant fries recipe and I NEED to share :) The recipe can be found here but I’ve included it below as well with the modifications that I made!
- 1 medium eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
Instructions (directly from the original recipe):
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the almond meal, rosemary, thyme, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish. In a separate dish, whisk the egg and avocado oil together.
- Dip an eggplant slice into the egg mixture and then dredge in the almond flour mixture. Place on the baking sheet and repeat with the remaining eggplant.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the fries are crispy and golden brown. Serve immediately & enjoy :)
Trust me you will not regret trying this one, they were AMAZING!