I have been making this recipe weekly and wanted to share! This is the original recipe but I love this dressing so much that I make it in bulk. Here’s what I do:
Ingredients (for a triple batch):
- 6 cloves of smashed garlic
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup cold filtered water
- 6 tablespoons of sunflower seeds or raw pumpkin seeds
- 9 leaves of dulse seaweed (the whole leaves)
- Juice of 3 lemon
- 3 handful of fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoon of Tamari sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Dijon mustard (This recipe is tripled but I modify the mustard to be 4 tbsp instead of 6 tbsp mustard for a triple batch!)
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 6 teaspoons of nutritional yeast
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and high-speed blender. Include 1 teaspoon of nutritional yeast if using. Blend until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over chilled chopped romaine leaves, crack more black pepper over and sprinkle with remaining nutritional yeast. Toss and serve.
This dressing is AMAZING to keep in the fridge all week. We go through it like crazy! Enjoy :)